- Online Course Summary
- (1) Understanding the Different Types of Henna Powders
- (2) The Essential Tools and Equipment of a Henna Artist
- (3) How to Make Your Own Professional Standard Henna
- (4) How to Make Henna Cone That Actually Work
- (5) Understanding the Strategy of Creating A Henna Pattern
- (6) Using the Strategy to Create Your First Henna Strip
- (7) Understanding the Application of Bridal Henna
- (8) Understand the Application of Glitters and Gem Stones
- (9) Aftercare for Henna
- (10) How To Make $$ As A Henna Artist
- (11) Who Are My Customers ?
- (12) How Do I Get Customers ?
- Thank You
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products. Copyright 2018 www.HennaCourses.com